Sunday, August 2, 2009

Only one week?

So I cannot believe that I have been home for only a week! It seems like it has been much much longer. My sisters just got finished with their 4-H project and I have been working and getting ready for my Aunt Terrie to come from Rhode Island..and I am watiing for my mission call. Hopefully, it'll come in the mail this week. I call all the members of my family and had them all guess where I am going. Most of them are guessing Brazil and Europe. It'll be interesting to see where I am going.

So my sisters just got finished with their 4-H projects, which is dairy calves. They all showed well, but did sell as well as they have in the past. Hopefully next year will be better!!! I remember taking my cow into the fair, to be honest it's one of the easiest dollars you can make, but it also really is a great learning and growing experience.

Work has been pretty good. I have really missed some of the people that I work with and I have really missed some of the kids. They are all such sweet kids. I cannot express how blessed I feel to be working with them. I mean sure, sometimes you wanna pull your hair out, but I mean if you honestly think about our life in the pre existence and how close they must have been to God, and that they are sent to this earth without ever having to worry about being tempted by the adversary, I feel so blessed. They are so precious to our Father in Heaven and I get to work with them and get to know them and grow to love them. I really cannot explain this, except to say I am very blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment