Thursday, August 6, 2009

Today was the day!!!


So, here is how my day went down...
-woke up @ 7 am
-thought maybe I should go back to bed because I knew that it was going to be a long day
-didn't go back to sleep
- got ready for the day
-sat on the porch and waited for the mail to come 
-mail comes @ 9 a.m.
-I see the mail with the big white envelope
-I run to the mailbox, open it and there my Mission call sat!!
-I hurried and called everyone to tell them that they were invited to come at 12:30 to open it
-Went to work...worth NOTHING...too anxious
-12:20 I get home and some of my family is there waiting for me!
-12:30 most of the family is there! & the ripping of the envelope begins!
-12:31 I know where I am going, but crying too hard to tell the rest of my family so they have to wait for me to settle down
-12:32  I TELL MY FAMILY THAT I AM GOING TO THE CALIFORNIA LA MISSION, LA TEMPLE VISITOR CENTER SPANISH SPEAKING AND I LEAVE OCT. 14, 2009!!!

Oh my gosh...I can't believe to tell you how absolutely perfect this mission is for me!  I really wanted to learn a language like spanish, and I was really praying to go to a temple mission!  My friend Craig liked to call is a cush cush mission because people are coming to me instead of me finding them, but I don't really care...just as long as I get to teach, I am not going to complain.  I can already promise you that this will be the best 18 months that I will every live.  

So during the period of my mission my mother is going to be updating my blog and putting my mission emails on here...Much love and LA HERE I COME!!!

1 comment: